Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Photo Jewelry

Oh I am so in love with photo jewelry.  I had no clue whatsoever how to actually put it together but the internet is a beautiful thing for those of us who love to craft!  Many bloggers are wonderful enough to post their how to's and I get to learn through them how to make sweet things like a photo pendant.

What inspired me to make this was a project that my mother in law's bead store sent me two packages of Swarovski crystal flatbacks. We were to then create a variety of projects for the store to showcase how crystals can be utilized.  Um hello?  I would say that is right up my creative alley!


Now it is time to make another with Noah's photo!  

6 comments:

The Martins said...

Oh, nuh uh. You did NOT just post this.
Me, me, me! Me next!

Katie said...

Wow, beautiful!!

Have you made a nursing bracelet yet?? :)

Theresa said...

Love it Heidi! I kept staring at it at our swim words but never got out the words,"That's adorable. where did you get it?" precious...

Theresa said...

that's supposed to have swim *party*-I haven't had any coffee yet! :)~

Theresa said...

SAY SWIM PARTY-UGH. This time Michael was talking to me; excuse after excuse!1

Heidi Marie said...

Your hilarious Theresa. I find coffee needs to be first priority in the morning as well. Especially before 7 am. I actually (if I can toot my own horn) made the necklace myself.

Any of you would like one? Let me know.