Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

A fun, and quick, project.

I spent this afternoon enjoying two boys napping, some time reading, and a quick decorating project.  I have been inspired lately by the lovely Heather to add to my evolving craft room.  I sort of got stuck a while back and even though it is a functional room, it wasn't quite decorated the way I would like.  So inspiration struck and I had a spare hour and this is what emerged.  Now I just need to find time to make the top one!  If you are interested I can pass along a short tutorial.  And then you can see how easy, easy these are.   I may just need to make some for Lukey's room....

1 comments:

Amy said...

what a GREAT idea! Heidi strikes again! :) I was wondering what to do with ALL of Brooklyn's dolls and stuffed animals and I might just have to adopt this idea for sure...so, how 'bout that tutorial?