Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Strawberry Goodness

Lately shopping is pretty much the last thing I have time to do.  My usual shopping time is about 2.5 minutes in a store before my kids start to fall apart.  So thank goodness for online shopping.  But today I had a rare opportunity to shop!  After spending part of the morning with a friend at the mall's play area, and then lunch, the boys were in fine form to spend a bit of time shopping.  We whipped in and out of Gymboree, Children's Place, Baby Gap and....Janie and Jack.  All to look and see what is out there.

This is out there.




Oh my.  I almost contemplated the effects that buying this jacket for Noah or Luke would have on them, but I stopped myself before going any further with that thought (mostly because the sales lady was showing me another CUTE dress so I was distracted).  From someone who grew up in a rainy province rain coats, gumboots and hats are not just a cute accessory, no they are a necessity!  And if only they made sweet strawberry rain jackets in my size, you bet I would be wearing one proudly on the two days that it rains here in Arizona.




Oh and this is the dress that the sales lady was showing me.  Sigh, such sweetness.



All found at Janie and Jack.  

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Okay, the rain coat was for a BOY!!? Or were you saying you wished you could buy it but you have BOYS...that must be it! Anyway...yes...girl clothes :/

Amy said...

I love them all! I can already start imagining the strawberry bow...

Katie said...

Hey, if you decide to get the raincoat for Luke, he could always wear a cute headband to match!!! :)