Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Hangers

I saw this idea on this blog.  I loved the idea of making decorative hangers as well as the closet organizers as gifts.   Original, very easy, and too cute for words.  I went with a theme for the hangers that has been on my mind lately.  I refuse to redecorate the nursery for the sole reason that I don't want to drive my hubby insane but if I could I would redo it into a wood/forest animals theme.  Couldn't you just see L surrounded by owls, trees and birdies, (oh my!)?


This is where I got my cute little friends "The Green Stack" by DCWV.  I just cut them out one evening (takes a bit of patience and a pair of scissors that can cut small details) and modge podged them onto the hangers!

3 comments:

Jen said...

ADORABLE!!!

Våge Family Website said...

WAY CUTE HEIDI! I love that stack of paper. I bought it when I found out I was having a boy. It's so darling. Love your hanger inspiration.

Katie said...

LOVE the hangers!! So, so cute!