Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tutu


Oh I am in love with this tutu! Which comes as a surprise because the other day when I finished it I sort of was ho hum about the whole thing. It took me no time to complete, so it wasn't the time factor, it was fun to do (all except cutting the tulle), and I loved the outcome. But honestly I wasn't about to make anymore until I saw this picture! Oh my it is cute. Can you not just see it on a sweet little girl?


And no I did not make my son try it on (I was tempted). But I do have a fun little girl in mind, who lives in Canada, that will love it. And it happened to just be her birthday this month.

Here is where I found the instructions to make it.

Here is the cost of the tutu!

5 comments:

Jen said...

So cute, great job!!!

Jenna K. said...

Very fun, I might have to copy this idea!!!

mommy2gator said...

Beautiful! I think you need a little girl next. :-) I put Oliver in a tutu once.. I think he liked it.. LOL

VĂ¥ge Family Website said...

Heidi, I LOVE that Tutu! I just might have to place a special order for you to make one for my monkey. She's not quite a ballerina princess yet; still kind of tomboyish, but the day will come!

I love how crafty you are!

Heidi said...

Heidi I would love to make A. a little tutu. No probs on the tomboy aspect, how about a different color?

Thanks ladies for your comments. I am truly having fun utilizing the now (somewhat) organized craft room!