Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Noah First

Guess what!?  Noah officially rolled over last night!!  And Kelly and I missed it!!  Our son rolls over for the first time and we didn't see it (FYI: I can't get him to recreate the momentous event no matter how hard I try).  So I guess that our little one decided that rewarding the James's with his new skills was payment for having three little ones all crying at the same time last night, while his parent's were at Bible Study.  And so we missed it.  Not the crying, certainly wouldn't miss that, but his first officially roll.  Sigh.  I am actually super excited that he is rolling because I was starting to wonder if maybe his, um, chubbiness may be cause for the delays.  

3 comments:

Ben and Melissa James said...

He did such a great job! He was so cute! I can't wait to hear his first words be, "Melissa"! :) Actually they'll probably be, "Emma, be quiet!"

Amy said...

Ah very cute! He'll do it...probably when you're not looking! :)

Theresa said...

Yay, Noah. If you ever want these delays to seem normal, ask me when my boys' firsts were...way late on everything. Ryan didn't actually walk until 15-16 months and even then it was questionable, in fact he still trips ALL the time! ;)